Terms And Conditions When Travelling Vietnam
Child Discount – Children under 12 years is generally granted a reduction up to 75% of the land tour, 75% of airfare, provided that they are accompanied by at least two full-paying adults and stays in the same room. An extra bed is fully charged as adult.
Deposit & Payment Policy – A deposit of 30% of the tour value by credit card or bank transfer plus bank charges (processing fees) is required upon confirmation of your booking (If the tour value is less than US$500, a 50% deposit will apply).
Note: If you pay by credit card, please add 3% for bank fee.
Once a deposit is received it is understood that you have read, understood and accepted all our Terms and Conditions.
The full pre-payment will be required no later than 15 days before departure for all services by money transfer or credit card payment with all bank transfer charges/ fees to be paid by the client. Explorient Travel’s account detail below:
- Account name: Bac Thang Long Investment Trading and Tourism Corporation
- Bank Name: Join Stock Commercial bank foreign trade of Vietnam – Thang Long branch.
- Brief Bank Name: Vietcombank
- International Banking Account Number: 0491371699571
- Bank Swift Code: BFTVVNVX049
- Bank Address: 98 Hoang Quoc Viet Street – Cau Giay District – Hanoi City – Vietnam
- Website: www.vietcombank.com.vn
Cancellations & Refunds – Non-refundable deposit of 10 USD for hotels, air ticket booking upon services confirmation, and US$ 100 upon tours services confirmation.
Requests for cancellation of confirmed bookings must be made in writing and addressed to either Explorient Travel directly or through your booking agent and will be subject to the following cancellation fees:
- greater than 45 days prior to arrival date – 10% of the total payment will be redeemed by Explorient Travel for processing fees.
- 30-45 days prior to arrival date – 20% of the total payment will be redeemed by Explorient Travel for processing fees and supplier charges
- 15-29 days prior to arrival date – 30% of the total payment will be redeemed by Explorient Travel for processing fees and supplier charges.
- Less than 15 days prior to arrival date – 50% of total payment will be redeemed by Explorient Travel.
- Please Note: Refunds will not be given till after journey commencement, even if services are unused or cancelled for any reason.
Visa – Visa are required for Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos. Visa exemptions for 30 day maximum stays, apply to selected passport holders of certain countries. Visa for Cambodia and Laos can be obtained prior to departure in your own country and can also be obtained on arrival through one of the international airports or land borders. Vietnam visa MUST be obtained from your country of residence PRIOR to your arrival. It is highly recommended you allow a minimum of 10 working days for Vietnam visa processing. The timely acquisition of a valid visa and other official travel documents remains your responsibility. Please note if you leave and re-enter any country that requires a visa you may need to obtain a multiple entry visa for that country.