Short Stay In Sapa
- Type of trip: Private
- Trip Duration: 4 Days
- Starting: Hanoi, Vietnam
- Finishing: Hanoi, Vietnam
- Destinations: Sapa – Cat Cat – Y Linh Ho – Ta Van – Giang Ta Chai – Su Pan
Description: This Sapa adventure mini trip with 2 full days to experience villages of three typical ethnic groups, including H’Mong, Giay, and Red Dao people, plus 1 night at a comfortable hotel in Sapa highland town.
- Saigon – Cu Chi – Tay Ninh – Mekong
- Sapa – Lao Cai – Hue – Hoi An – Ha Noi
- Explore Culture Of Minority People
Day 1: Hanoi – Laocai train station
Vietnam Explorient Travel ’s guide and transportation will pick up you at your hotel, transfer you to Hanoi rail way station for boarding the overnight train departing to Sapa. Air-conditioned 4 berth cabin with western toilet facility. Private cabin is applicable in advance. Overnight on the train.
Day 2: Sapa – Cat Cat – Y Linh Ho – Tavan
Upon arrival at Lao Cai Railway station in the early morning, our awaiting guide will pick you up and transfer you to Sapa (one hour drive) for freshen up, have breakfast at a local restaurant. You first sneak through Sapa market and leave the busy town behind. After a couple of minutes, you will follow a road going downhill to Cat Cat village. You will stop by a waterfall and a hydroelectric station for a while before you trek on a dirt trail through rice paddy terraces. You will also enjoy spectacular scenery while walking along a narrow river. You eventually arrive in Y Linh Ho village of Black Hmong minority, where you can take a rest while your guide will prepare a take a way box lunch.
After lunch, continue to trek to Muong Hoa valley. You will pass by Lao Chai village of Black Hmong minority and then Tavan village of Giay minority people. Your host tonight is a friendly Giay family.
Approx: 5 hours trekking/ 1 hour lunch.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Accommodation: Home stay
Day 3: Tavan – Giang Ta Chai – Su Pan
Have breakfast, say good bye to your hospitable host, we continue the next leg of your journey, depart Ta Van for Giang Ta Chai village of Red Dao minority. You will trek through bamboo forest, pass by a waterfall, then continue toward Su Pan village, here you meet your driver and transferred back to Sapa. Arrive at 1.00pm. Enjoy your time at leisure for an optional foot massage, or go for some shopping at the Sapa market. Late afternoon, meet your guide and driver at your hotel lobby to transfer back to Lao Cai city for boarding overnight train back to Hanoi.
Approx: 1 hour driving/ 3 hours trekking/ 1 hour lunch.
Accommodation: Overnight on train
Day 4: Hanoi
Arriving at Hanoi station at 0500AM in the morning.
End of services.
- All land transportation by private air conditioned vehicles
- Arrival and departure airport transfers
- Homestay accommodation on a double or twin-share basic
- Soft sleeper in cabin 4 berths with A/C
- Meals as mention in the program
- Local English speaking guides
- All entrance and sightseeing fees
- Travel insurance
- Visa approval fee
- Mineral water
- Drinks and other meals do not indicate in the program
- Early check-in and late check-out at all hotels
- Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, shopping…)
- Tipping/ Gratuities
- Additional expenses in case of force majeure