Saigon Cooking Class
- Type of trip: Private
- Trip Duration: 1/2 Day
- Destination: Saigon (Ho Chi Minh City), Vietnam
- Trip Grading: Regular itinerary, moderate walking, cooking
Description: Understanding the food is a great way to experience the culture of this fascinating country. Vietnamese food is healthy, simple to cook and delicious. This half day tour gives you a hands-on lesson on how to shop for and cook authentic Vietnamese cuisine.
The class is held in one of the best cookery centers in Ho Chi Minh City – it is a culinary institution among locals, travelers and expatriates a like.
AM: Picked up at the main lobby of your hotel by driver and transfer to Ben Thanh Market which is centrally located and known as one of liveliest and busiest in Saigon. Here you will learn more about the ingredients, Vietnamese herbs and spices and start collecting vegetables for your lesson.
After the market visit, you will be transferred to Vietnam Cookery Center; where you will learn the secrets of Vietnamese cuisine. Then, you will start the cooking class. It is held in a traditional setting; and guests will be divided into small groups to enhance interaction.
At the completion of the lesson, you will sit down and enjoy the fruits of your efforts.
After the cooking class, we transfer to the hotel.
Pricing & Inclusion:
This is a sample itinerary so the cost really depends on the number of people in your group and time of travel. An indication of the cost for this itinerary is from 55 USD per person based in a group of 10 people.
Please enquire for availabilities & the most updated price.
- Transfers during trip
- Market visit with Chef
- Hands on cooking class
- Meals as mention in the program
- Local English speaking guides
- All entrance and sightseeing fees
- Mineral water
- Drinks and other meals do not indicate in the program
- Early check-in and late check-out at all hotels
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, shopping…)
- Tipping/ Gratuities
- Additional expenses in case of force majeure