Option Tours – Halong Bay Day Trip
- Type of trip: Private
- Trip Duration: 12 hours from 08.00 am daily
- Starting: Hanoi capital city, Vietnam
- Finishing: Hanoi, Vietnam
- Trip Grading: Regular itinerary, moderate walking
- Destinations: Hanoi, Halong bay, floating villages
- Highlights: cruise, natural caves & fresh seafood
- Perfume Pagoda – One Of Vietnam’s Most Spectacular Sights
- Mai Chau – Hoa Binh One Day Trip;
- Maichau Valley – Muong – Thai Tribe Villages
Halong Bay (Day Trip)
Experience one of Vietnam‘s top attractions, the World heritage listed Halong Bay, on this day trip with Vietnam Explorient Travel.
Journey cross the bay on board this Vietnamese-style junk and feast on fresh seafood bought from local fishermen, visiting one of the gorgeous caves in this area, swimming in the Gulf of Tonkin if weather permitted the nice drive pass the country side of Red river delta.
07:00 departure. Enjoy the interesting 3 hour drive to Halong City, along the way you will see rice fields, water buffalo and everyday Vietnamese village life.
Arrive in Halong City and board your private boat for a 4-hour journey. Cruise through the emerald waters between the limestone outcrops and long corridors, visit Dau Go Cave ‘Grotto of the wooden stakes’ where in 1288 one of Vietnam’s most famous Generals, Tran Hung Dao amassed hundreds of stakes deep inside the cave prior to a battle with an invading Mongolian army.
A short walk away visit the newly discovered Thien Cung Cave (‘Grotto of the heavenly palace “), famous for its stalagmites and stalactites the cave has only been opened to the public since 1998.
A seafood lunch will be served on board before journeying back to Halong City where your car will be waiting for you to take you back to Hanoi.
18:30 arrival in Hanoi. End of trip.
PRICE & INCLUSION
This is a sample itinerary so the cost really depends on the number of people in your group and time of travel.
This rate is quoted in USD per person, based on Double/Twin occupancy.