More Information About Vietnam Visa
Most visitors need a visa to enter Vietnam except citizens of the countries below:
– Thailand, Philippines, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia and Laos (Limit in 30 days)
– Japan and South Korea, Russia, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland (Limit in 15 days)
– Some other citizens holding valid diplomatic or official passports are exempted from visa requirements.
1 – One-month Single-entry Visa : US$10/person
2 – One-month Multiple-entry Visa: US$20/person
Note: The above rate does not cover Visa Stamp Fee pay at the arrival airport: US$ 25/Single Entry or US$ 50/Multiple Entry
Apply Visa with Vietnam Explorient Travel
We make the visa process easy and provide you with free Vietnam visa approval when you travel with us. Once you book your tour with Vietnam tours, we make all the necessary preparations for your Vietnam visa approval letter with no additional fee and send it to you by fax or e-mail. Once you’ve received your visa approval letter you have two options through which to obtain your Vietnam visa:
- Mini Adventure Thai Tribes Village
- Conquer The Roof Of Vietnam
- Once In A Lifetime Photographs In Ha Giang
Option 1: Take your Vietnam visa approval letter and get the visa stamp at the Vietnamese Embassy or Consulate in your home country.
Option 2: Get your visa on arrival at the airport in Vietnam. Visa on arrival is the easiest option, especially if you are pressed for time or have no Vietnamese Embassies in your area. Just bring a copy of your visa approval letter (you may be required to show this when you board the airplane) and a passport-sized photo. Upon arrival in Vietnam show these forms at the Visa on Arrival desk and pay directly to the immigration officers the stamp fee: $25 for single entry and $50 for multiple entries (in cash only).
* Please note that the visa on arrival option is not applicable to Chinese citizens. Chinese citizens will need to get their visa stamp at the Vietnamese Embassy in China before being allowed to enter Vietnam.
Choose the option that suits you best, and then send us the following information:
– Name on Passport:
– Date of Birth:
– Passport Number:
– Expiration Date:
– Date of Entry:
– Copy of your passport: (scan and e-mail)
We will submit this information to the Vietnam Immigration Office and get you your visa approval letter within 3(three) to 4(four) working days.