Maichau Valley – Muong – Thai Tribe Villages
- Trip code: VET.OPHN-08
- Type of trip: Private
- Trip Duration: 02 days and a night From 8:30, Daily
- Starting: Hanoi capital city, Vietnam
- Finishing: Hanoi, Vietnam
- Trip Grading: Regular itinerary, moderate walking,
- Destinations: Hanoi, Mai Chau , Muong and Thai villages
- Highlights: Trekking, Hill tribe villages & country side
- Perfume Pagoda – One Of Vietnam’s Most Spectacular Sights
- Hoa Lu Ancient And Tam Coc
- Mui Ne Beach Vacation
Day 1: HANOI – MAI CHAU
08.30 departure for the two hour drive to Hoa Binh Town, enjoy the scenery along the way, see the interesting churches, pagodas and villages.
Short visit to the impressive Russian built hydroelectricity plant.
In the afternoon arrive in the stunningly beautiful Mai Chau valley. Soak up the idyllic natural surroundings of the villages which are inhabited by the ethnic minority Thai People.
In the evening see the village’s traditional music and dancing.
Overnight in stilt-house.
Day 2: MAI CHAU – HANOI
In the morning, Take a short drive to the spectacular area and enjoying a trek to local villages of Cum and Xam Khoe, walk along rice-fields, rural paths and through villages. Get back to Poomcom village for lunch
Afternoon drive back to Hanoi with a stop at Hoa Binh town.
Arrival in Hanoi in the late afternoon.
End of trip.
PRICE & INCLUSION
This is a sample itinerary so the cost really depends on the number of people in your group and time of travel.
This rate is quoted in USD per person, based on Double/Twin occupancy.