Indochina Sails Cruise 2 days program
Description: The lower deck is devoted to Passenger Cabins, with sleeping space for 32 people. The Reception, Restaurant, Bars, Gift Shop and Library are all located on the main deck. On the top deck passengers will find the Sunset Bar and a spacious lounge area, perfect for our morning Tai Chi classes, weekend BBQs and sunset cocktails. Guests are welcome to make use of our binoculars, snorkeling equipment, and top-of-the-line Canadian made Seaward kayaks.
- Vietnam Tours – Exploring The Northwest Of Vietnam
- 3 Days 2 Nights Trip In Halong Bay
- More Information About Vietnam Visa
Day 01: Hanoi – Ha Long
- 08:30 Pick up guests at hotel in Hanoi for Halong bay (on request)
- 11:30 Arrive at Bai Chay/Halong pier.
- 12:15 Transfer by tender to the Indochina Sails boat – enjoy Welcome Drink. Receive cruise briefing and check in to cabins and begin cruise.
- 13:00 Lunch – deluxe Vietnamese and International Set Menu. Massage service is available beginning after lunch and throughout the cruise.
- 30 Arrive at Titop Island. Enjoy swimming, relaxing on the beach and climbing the steps to the top of the mountain on the island for fantastic views and photo opportunities. Water and towels supplied. We will spend about 45 minutes on the island.
- 15 Transfer back to the boat and sail for approximately 45 minutes to our second destination – the Bat Cave area.
- 15 Arrive at the Bat Cave area. There are two programs to choose from at this time.
- One option is a 40 minute kayaking program to the nearby Bat Cave and lagoon and surrounding waters. Kayaking is $10 per person unless already booked as part of your package. Water is supplied.
- The second option is to visit the largest floating fishing village in Halong Bay. We will travel to the village on the tender and tour the village for approximately 20 minutes.
- 18:30 Arrive at Luon Bo area – anchor for overnight.
- 19:00 Dinner – deluxe Vietnamese & Western Buffet or Set Menu Dinner.
- 20:30 Evening activities include: film entertainment in the dining room at approximately
Day 02: Ha Long – Hanoi
- 6:45 Coffee, tea and breakfast pastries served in the dining room.
- 7:00 Arrive at the Surprise Cave area; there is a small fishing village here. Relax onboard. You may join Tai Chi instruction on the sundeck at 7:00, duration about 30 minutes.
- 8:00 Transfer by tender to the Surprise Cave. Walk up the 100 steps to the entrance of the cave and tour on foot for approximately 45 minutes.
- 9:00 Upon return to the boat take time to freshen up and please check-out of cabins. Please leave heavy luggage outside of the cabins (staff will transfer to the pier). Depart for Bai Chay/Halong pier.
- 9:30 Enjoy Breakfast Set Menu or Buffet served in the dining room. Settle bills in the dining room after breakfast.
- 10:00 Relax on the sundeck or in the dining room and enjoy the bay scenery as we approach the pier.
- 10:45 Arrive at Bai Chay/Halong pier.
- 11:00 Transfer by tender to the pier, relax inside the pier building while waiting for return transportation.
- Meals: Brunch