Emeraude Cruise In Halong Bay
- Type of trip: Private
- Trip Duration: 2Days
- Starting: Hanoi, Vietnam
- Finishing: Hanoi, Vietnam
- Destinations: Hanoi – Halong bay – Bai tu long bay
Description: The Emeraude offers a regular cruise service on board a luxurious replica steamer with 38 cabins meticulously designed to evoke the nostalgic charm of colonial Indochina.
Each bespoke cabin exudes warmth and character with high standards of workmanship, distinguished style and impeccable service. With its polished wooden floors and brass fixtures and fittings the Emeraude’s rooms offer timeless elegance.
From the sun deck, passengers can enjoy a soothing foot massage while sipping a refreshing cocktail and gazing at the rock formations reflected in the crystal clear water of the bay.
- 3 Days 2 Nights Cruising In Halong Bay
- Indochina Sails Cruise 2 days program
- Vietnam Tours – Exploring The Northwest Of Vietnam
The Emeraude’s huge paddle wheel opens to reveal a swimming deck offering passengers the opportunity to swim in the calm waters of the bay surrounded by the majestic scenery. At dawn, that most magical time as the sun rises, the soft and graceful movements of a t’ai chi class on the deck complement the atmospheric silence of the bay.
Day1: Hanoi – Ha Long (L/D)
08.30 – 13.00: Pickup at your hotel about 8.30. Spend 3 hour sight seeing country Vietnamon the way to Halong city. Arrive at Emeraude Pier just before 12.00 AM. Welcome by Emeraude staff and embark with the shuttle boat for short transfer (some 5 minutes) to the Emeraude. Welcome cocktail and check-in on board the Emeraude.
13.00 – 16.00: Cruise on the Emeraude on Halong Baypassing by some of the most scenic locations including Yen Ngua, Con Coc Mountains and a floating village. Vietnamese buffet lunch is served in the Emeraude restaurant.
13.00 – 14.30: Followed by an excursion to Sungsot Grotto (Grotto of Surprises) with optional guide to the grotto. En-route, enjoy the view from the sun deck, or relax for professional massage (this optional service is not include in our quote). Continue cruising on Halong bay.
16.00 – 18.30: Anchor near Trinh Nu & Hang Trong caves. Swimming, Kayaking if weather permitted (Kayaking is optional, so not included in our service).
19.00 – 21.00: Vietnamese buffet dinner is served in the Emeraude dinning room. The Emeraude anchored between breathtaking Trinh Nu and Hang Trong Cave. Accommodation and overnight on board.
Day 2: Emeraude Cruise – Ha Long Bay – Hanoi (Br)
Early moring – 07.00: Attend in a Tai chi course to relax yourself in the early morning of Orient or wake up early to see Sunrise.
07.00 – 09.00: The Emeraude sail once again through the breathtaking scenery of Halong Bayheading for Halong city, it is your time to take breakfast with European buffet breakfast at the Emeraude restaurant.
09.00 – 09.30: Check out of cabin.
09.30-10.00: Transfer by shuttle boat to Emeraude Pier.
10.00 till afternoon: Transfer back to your hotel in Hanoi.
PRICE & INCLUSION
- This rate is quoted in USD per person, based on Double/Twin occupancy.
- Group of 2 persons: US$ 175 per person
Please enquire for availabilities & the most updated price.
Trip Price Included
- Round trip transfer (on request)
- Accommodation on twin cabin (lockable) on Emeraude cruise
- Meals – 3 meals (1 lunch, 1 dinner and 1 breakfast)
- Fresh fruit, free tea and coffee
- Entrance fee to Halong bay
- English speaking local guide
Trip Price Excluded:
- Travel insurance
- Drink other than the above
- Other personal expenses
- US$ 65.00 net/child from 6 to 11 years old sharing a twin or double cabin with two adults on mattress, limiting to one child per booking only.
- Free of charge for child below the age of 6 years old travelling with parents limiting to one child per booking only. Party A can not guarantee the availability of a cot.
- Child from the age of 12 must solely occupy a cabin and pay full cabin rate.