Discover the splendors of Halong Bay
- Trip Duration: 2-3Days
- Starting: Hanoi, Vietnam
- Finishing: Hanoi, Vietnam
- Destinations: Hanoi – Halong bay – Baitulong bay
Description: Discover the splendors of Halong Bay aboard the Indochina Sails, a wooden junk that combines classic beauty with modern comfort. The newest four stars Junk will set the standard for services and amenities on the bay. Fitted out in the 1930’s Indochine style, Indochina Sail is measuring 45 meters (148 feet) in length, this newly built, custom-designed yacht features three decks that house an elegant restaurant, two bars, a small library, and a massage room, plus 32 luxurious sleeping cabins. With so much space, passengers can truly unwind and enjoy the bay’s magnificent scenery.
With its golden sails, polished woodwork and refined, Asian décor, the Indochina Sail offers an unforgettable ambiance of relaxed elegance. Measuring 45 meters (148 feet) long and 12 meters (38feet) wide, our custom-built wooden junk features three decks, all outfitted with elegant Asian inspired decorOP 02: Indochina Sails Cruise 3 days program
Detail Program : Hanoi – Ha Long
- 08:30 Pick up guests at hotel in Hanoi for Halong bay (on request)
- 11:30 Arrive at Bai Chay/Halong pier.
- 12:15 Transfer by tender to the Indochina Sails boat – enjoy Welcome Drink. Receive cruise briefing and check in to cabins and begin cruise.
- 13:00 Lunch – deluxe Vietnamese and International Set Menu. Massage service is available beginning after lunch and throughout the cruise.
- 30 Arrive at Titop Island. Enjoy swimming, relaxing on the beach and climbing the steps to the top of the mountain on the island for fantastic views and photo opportunities. Water and towels supplied. We will spend about 45 minutes on the island.
- 15 Transfer back to the boat and sail for approximately 45 minutes to our second destination – the Bat Cave area.
- 15 Arrive at the Bat Cave area. There are two programs to choose from at this time.
- One option is a 40 minute kayaking program to the nearby Bat Cave and lagoon and surrounding waters. Kayaking is $10 per person unless already booked as part of your package. Water is supplied.
- The second option is to visit the largest floating fishing village in Halong Bay. We will travel to the village on the tender and tour the village for approximately 20 minutes.
- 18:30 Arrive at Luon Bo area – anchor for overnight.
- 19:00 Dinner – deluxe Vietnamese & Western Buffet or Set Menu Dinner.
- 20:30 Evening activities include: film entertainment in the dining room at approximately 9:15, board games and playing cards are available, join squid fishing from the boat with our crew, massage services are available. Also at this time we offer, when possible – depending on weather conditions, an excursion to a nearby squid fishing boat. We travel by tender and you will be able to board the squid boat and see how the local fishermen catch squid and other fish, the excursion lasts about 45 minutes.
- 21:00 – 23:00 Happy Time! Buy one drink – get one free (wine excluded).
- 00 End of program for Day One