Daily Mekong Biking Experience
- Pick up time: 8:00 Am
- Trip duration: 1 day
- Trip type: Private
- Trip Grading: Regular itinerary, moderate walking
- Destinations: Saigon – Mekong Delta
Description: Explore the Mekong’s charm and friendliness on two wheels and by boat. Cycling is a great way to see the countryside and life of the locals and cruising down the Mekong Delta’s channels by boat is a great way to relax and take in the sites. These methods of travel are both fun and less harmful to the environment. This is your chance to travel into the hidden parts of the Mekong’s people and culture.
Saigon – Ben Tre – Saigon (L) (15 km – 30 km)
08:00 Am Pick up at your hotel and transfer with bikes an hour to Long An province. Start biking on single tracks through rice fields, vegetable, and sugar cane plantations. Stop at farmer house to enjoy fruits in countryside. Then continue biking through fruit orchards, visit Vinh Trang pagoda.
- The Day Explore This Quiet And Peaceful Town
- Mekong Queen One Day Excursion Cai Be – Dong Hoa Hiep
- Luang Prabang – 3 Day 2 Night
Transfer to My Tho city to enjoy boat trip. Boat will bring you into small natural creeks where you could see the real life of Vietnam. Visit coconut candy workshop, and taste fresh honey-bee at local bee farm. Visit fruits orchards. You will have an opportunity to enjoy 20minutes rowing boat through water palm plantation on a little branch of Mekong River. Have lunch at restaurant in countryside by Mekong River. In the afternoon, back to boat station by boat and transfer back to Saigon.
End of service.
Pricing & Inclusion:
This is a sample itinerary so the cost really depends on the number of people in your group and time of travel.
- Mountain Bikes
- Boat trip sightseeing.
- Snacks and drinking water
- Meals as mention in the programr
- Local English speaking guides
- All entrance and sightseeing fees
- Travel insurance
- Mineral water
- International airfare and airport tax in & out Vietnam
- Drinks and other meals do not indicate in the program
- Visa to Vietnam, if any
- Early check-in and late check-out at all hotels
- Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, shopping…)
- Tipping/ Gratuities
- Additional expenses in case of force majeure